Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Upcoming event: The Kingston Writers Festival

Hold on to your hats, Kingston. I'm so happy to announce that I'm heading your way this fall for the 2015 Kingston WritersFest, slated for September 23-27, 2015. Although the exact date and details of my appearance have yet to be confirmed, I'm stoked to be on the bill for this wonderful event in the wonderful city of Kingston. (True story: it was the first place my wife and I ever traveled together to, back in 2009.)

I'm also really chuffed and flattered by this delightful profile of me that the organizers put on the website. I hadn't actually known about the piece until I stumbled upon it this weekend via my obsessive self-Googling, and it causes all manner of blushing at my desk. Anyway, if you're in the Kingston area (or even if you're not!) I hope you can make it out and say hi.

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment