Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Sad Peninsula news: More event dates!

Okay, so I'm very excited to announce that I've got some additional events confirmed for Sad Peninsula (including a mini-tour of the Maritimes in December, which I'm very excited about.) Here are the newest additions to the tour, in chronological order:

  • Signing: Sunday, September 21, 2014. 12:00 to 12:30 pm. The Dundurn booth: Word on the Street, Toronto.
  • Reading: Thursday, October 16, 2014. The Bookshelf. 41 Quebec St., Guelph, Ontario. With John Jantunen. Details TBD.
  • Reading: Tuesday, December 16, 2014. The King's Bookstore, University of King's College. Halifax, NS. Details TBD.
  • Reading: Wednesday, December 17, 2014. The Confederation Library, Charlottetown, PE. 7 pm.
  • Reading. Thursday, December 18, 2014. The Attic Owl Reading Series. Moncton, NB. 7 pm. Details TBD.
So if you're in any of these cities and can make it out on the nights listed above, I'd love to see you. And as always, please check out my events page for the full list of upcoming and past events. (If you run a literary event series and want me to come read, please drop me a line.)
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment