Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Sad Peninsula update: Reading at Rowers in Toronto

I happy to announce that I've been added to the bill for the Rowers Reading Series here in Toronto this coming fall, just shortly after Sad Peninsula is published. Here are the details:

Where: The Central - 603 Markham St., Toronto Ontario
Date: Monday, October 6, 2014.
Time: Doors open at 6:15, readings begin around 6:45.

Please stay tuned to the blog for further updates as they develop. I also wanted to mention that I'm in the middle of getting some tour dates confirmed for the Maritimes in December. To keep abreast, check in with my Events page for updates. As always, if you are associated with an event, reading series, school or festival and you would like me to do a reading, please drop me a line.

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment