Monday, August 19, 2013

My Q&Q review of The Hundred Hearts by William Kowalski ...

is now up on the Quill and Quire website. Kowalski's novel is fiercely entertaining and definitely worth checking out.

Also: I know it has been quiet here on the blog but that's because I've been on vacation for the last two weeks and am only now just back. RR and I drove out to the Maritimes to visit my family and spent quite a bit of time touring around the region--including spending our anniversary on the Cabot Trail in Cape Breton. I also took her to the closest thing I have to an ancestral village, a place called L'Ardoise (located on Cape Breton's southern coast), and we spent a pleasant evening there with some relatives of mine. Anyway, I'm back in Toronto now and looking forward to a busy fall.

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment