Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Event: Reading in Perth, ON

Got word last week that I'm confirmed to read at the launch of the new First Edition Reading Series at the Factory Grind Cafe in Perth, Ontario on April 8th.

I'm especially excited about this event because it will mark the first time that RR and I have ever shared a stage together. Naturally, we've been in the audience at many of each other's events since we started dating, but this is the first time we've been on the same bill. I'm so incredibly proud of her and excited about the forthcoming launch of her new book, so this is a really huge treat from me.

We'll also be reading with Tish Cohen, whom I haven't met yet but have heard wonderful things about. Anyway, it should be a fantastic evening of literature, so if you're anywhere near the area, you should pop by on April 8th.

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment